In this age children develop the hand-eye coordination, balance and basic movements for tennis. They can enjoy playing on a smaller court real tennis rallies. These little players get to know the basic rules of the game and get gradually introduced to main features of the game.
WHOM DO WE EXPECT?
- Everybody of the age between 5-6 years
- Those who like tennis
- 60 minutes sessions
- Ball type: normal sized balls that are 75% softer
- Racquets: 19-21 inches
- Court size: 3m x 8.23m or 6m x 10.97m
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
- To teach the basics: forehand, backhand, serve, footwork
- Use basic tactics
- To achieve continuity in rallies