This is one of the most popular programs overseas and abroad. It involves a long tennis weekend. It comprises of a 6 hour program, which can be completed during Saturday and Sunday.
We recommend the following variations:
- Technical weekend
- Individual competition with points – strategy and technique
- Doubles (with points) strategy and technique
WHOM DO WE EXPECT?
The program is effective and enjoyable, when players of similar level participate. We spell out every time in our advertisements what level we expect at any point in time. You can find a small help in self-reflection below:
- The length of the sessions: 2 x 180 minutes (Saturday and Sunday)
- Number of participants: 4 – 8 people
- Courts: depending on the numbers more than one will be used
WHAT IS THE MAIN AIM?
We target individual aspects of the game, so that we can give individual comments and assessment of these aspects to the participants. One weekend is of course not enough to achieve fundamental changes and this is not our goal at all. We will provide everybody with important experiences and raise their understanding of a few important aspects of their own game. This will encourage and motivate them to keep on working and improving these aspects on their own.